- An experiment completed in the 1970s by a group of eight people to create a ghost.
- Together they created a fictional character and gave it a complete history.
- They also drew a picture of the fictional character.
- Then they meditated and visualized the character taking form.
- They were able to feel the character's presence in the air around them and see very clear mental pictures of it.
- They then were able to communicate with the character through seances where many unexplained psychokinetic events took place including mysterious noises, flashing lights, and the levitation of tables.
- The character was able to accurately answer questions concerning its past and even was able to provide information on real historical events.
- This experiment has been replicated multiple times by different people, each time with similar results.
How to Conduct the Philip ExperimentEdit
- Imagine a character and create a biography for them.
- Draw a picture of the character.
- Meditate on the character while visualizing it taking form.
- Try to feel the character's presence around you.
- Complete seances and attempt to communicate with the character.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.