What is a KuratasEdit
- A custom Mech Suit that can be purchased online from http://suidobashijuko.jp/#bto
- The basic Kuratas has no additional parts or weapon systems of any kind.
- The Basic Kuratas is called a KR-01.
- Every additional weapon system, feature, or part costs thousands of dollars extra the lowest costing add-ons are around $600.
- An unedited Kuratas costs $1,353,500 USD
Kuratas Weapon SystemsEdit
- Iron Crow (Robotic Hand/Claw)
- Dual Gatling Guns (Fires 6,000 BBs a minute)
- Iohas Launcher (Fires Water Bottles and is the least accurate weapon)
- Kuratas Handgun (Double Barrel Gun) (Ammunition unknown but probably fires water bottles or simply water)
- Organic Rifle (Not much is known)
- Pile bunker (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PileBunker)
- Carbon Shields
- Studless tires
- Radio Unit
- Shot proof armor
- Pilotless Head
- Third Eye (?)
- 16 color choices
- 4 different seat materials (Corduroy, Artificial Leather, Leather, and Cotton)
- Drink holder
- Iphone Holder
- Water Bottles
- V-Sido is what is used to control a Kuratas.
- This system allows for simple point by point control that can be based on dual motion controllers or touch screen.
- The easiest way to control a Kuratas is through motion control or touch screen.
- V-Sido's motion control uses two joysticks that represent the mech's arms.
- 13 feet tall
- 12,000 pounds
- Top speed 7 mph
- Diesel Engine
- Smile Control Firing (Smile Shot)
- Phone Connector (Allows for you to make phone calls while piloting your Kuratas.)
- Head Protector (Helmet with visor and microphone)
- Convoy Guard (Protective armor for the wearer)
What its like getting inside a KuratasEdit
- Outside the mech is a button that opens the cockpit.
- From inside the cockpit you press another button to close the cockpit door.
- When the cockpit door is closed you see a television display that shows you what the mech's head mounted camera can see.
- Inside is a touch screen controller and a smaller version of the mech that when is posed poses the actual mech suit.
Kuratas Video ManualEdit
- Weapons are controlled based on an Auto-Alignment system and facial recognition control.
- The Kuratas will automatically target for you as long as your target is in view of the head mounted camera.
- By smiling you command your Kuratas to fire at its currently locked on target.
- The Auto-Alignment targeting system tracks moving targets and should always hit its mark, however accuracy is dependent on your Kuratas custom weapons systems.