Children who have special, unusual and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities. Indigo children are more empathetic and creative than other children. Indigo Children think conceptually and not linearly.
Reasons for the existence of Indigo ChildrenEdit
- The children being the next step in human evolution.
Characteristics of Indigo ChildrenEdit
- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
- They have a feeling of "deserving to be here," and are surprised when others don't
- Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents "who they are."
- They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritually oriented and don't require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system busters" (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often turn inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to "guilt" discipline ("Wait till your father gets home and finds out what you did").
- They are not shy in letting you know what they need.
- What are they:
Children born with Psychic or Supernatural abilities, the next step in human evolution.
- What can they do:
They can use psychic or supernatural abilities from birth.
- Where are they from:
- Why are they here:
They are the next step in human evolution.