|Daily Objectives||Points Earned Through Completion|
|Learn and Master a New Technique||300|
|Create a New Technique||200|
|Create a New Spell||100|
|Travel to an Astral Domain you have never been to before or send Energy Constructs or Thoughtforms to scout an Astral Domain for you||300|
|Encounter and catalogue an astral being you have never previously encountered||400|
|Share a new technique or spell you have created with others||200|
|Teach a new spell or technique to someone else||400|
|Befriend an astral being or fellow spell crafter you have met for the first time||500|
|Rank 1||Master 33 Different Techniques||10,000|
|Rank 2||Travel to or Scout 300 Different Astral Domains||100,000|
|Rank 3||Train 50 Different People how to use a technique or spell that you created||1,000,000|
|Rank 4||Catalogue 75 newly encountered Astral Beings||10,000,000|
|Rank 5||Befriend over 100 astral beings or fellow spell crafters||100,000,000|
What is Gamification?Edit
- If you choose to take on this challenge, your goal is to complete as many daily objectives as you can each day.
- Every objective you complete allows you to earn points.
- You can use your points to increase your rank, however to gain a rank you must also complete the bonus objective associated with that rank.
- The goal is to proove mastery over spell craft and psychic technique by reaching Rank 5.
- After reaching Rank 5 you may continue to complete the Daily Objectives and create higher ranks of achievement to strive for.