1. You must to learn levitation first, and only then can you learn to fly.
2. First, rise up from the floor into the air.
3. When you can stay in the air more than 30 minutes, it is good to start practicing that.
4. Now, try to push ki through your hands but before that, make sure your palms point to the back of you.
5. Push ki backwards like you are pushing yourself through air.
6. While focusing on pushing ki through palms, don't forget to push it through your foot downward (if you forget, you fall to the floor).
7. It takes time until you can move more than one meter in air, but with daily practice, you can learn to fly if you really want to learn it.