Scientific Study of How Chaos Magick WorksEdit
Liber Null and Psychonaut (An Introduction to Chaos Magick)Edit
What is the Internal-Landscape?Edit
- Visualization of an imaginary world that corresponds with the External Landscape through complex symbols.
- Belief in these complex symbols is what gives them power.
- These symbols can be those you have created yourself or can be symbols from pre-existing mythologies.
- The Internal-Landscape is a way of interfacing with probability itself.
What is the External-Landscape?Edit
- The physical material world.
What is Gnosis?Edit
- Intense focus
- A state in which your mind is focused on one thing and one thing only.
- Gnosis can be achieved through deep meditation, trance, hypnosis, relaxation, sleepiness, sensory-deprevation, or intense arousal.
How do you use the Internal-Landscape to Effect the External-Landscape?Edit
- Enter a state of gnosis in which you are focused within your Internal-Landscape.
- By interacting with the complex symbols that relate with the External-Landscape that are within your Internal-Landscape you can effect the External-Landscape.
- Simply visualize or create magickal symbols that relate to the External-Landscape and interact with them to effect the External-Landscape.
What is a Grimorie of the Internal-Landscape?Edit
- A record of the complex symbols within one's Internal-Landscape and the meanings of these symbols.
There is no SelfEdit
- We are all made up of multiple entities with different personalities that exist within our Internal-Landscape.
- We can use these entities as tools for our magick, they exist within us, and we are not the tools of these entities.
- Self Exploration allows for the development of magick, this is Kaotic Innovation.
- The symbols you believe in become apart of you.